A Typical Tuesday in NCSU

I have been to NCSU for almost four months. This is really a nice place with nice people, beautiful sightseeing, wonderful facilities. When I come to a place, food or environment is not what I care about, the people are. I can stay on a place for a long time because of the nice person here. And I can definitely sure I can meet very nice person no matter where I go. For the last four months, I’m happy everyday. and thanks everyone I met helps me so much.

As Thanksgiving is coming, I’d like to thank so many persons who made my life so happy and colorful. The most important one, without who I will not have the opportunity to meet so many nice person. Dr. Bardaka. she is my model, my mentor, my advisor and my friend. I can’t thank her more for all the kind and help she offered me. And the most important is that she introduced Xena to me. She is the smartest cat I have ever seen. It takes some time for her to get familiar with a stranger. But as long as she got familiar with you. you’ll experience the happiest thing in the world. Stay with you on the bed. That’s the most comfort thing I’v been with a animal. she is not just a animal, she has soul. I hope she remembers me. Thanks all of you.